PF3100 UI BMS MODULE
|Power Method||Power Consumer|
|Voltage Input||36V through PFRN|
|Number of Ports||1 PFRN Port|
|Power Method||Power Producer|
|Number of Ports||4 PFRN Ports|
|Dimensions||Width 23.4 cm (9.23 in)|
Height 30.9 cm (12.15 in)
Depth 13.4 cm (5.28 in)
|HazLoc Rating||Class I Div 2|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 65°C|
-40°F to 150°F
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 65°C|
-40°F to 150°F
What is it?
The PF3100 UI BMS module consists of a UIX enclosure with a UI card and a BMS Controller card inside.
What does it do?
The User Interface card is the control interface for the PF3100 family of products. This module comes with a large LCD screen that displays the entire system’s status and shows which modules are connected through the proprietary PFRN network. System settings can be adjusted directly through this interface. The BMS Controller card is a hub for most of the wiring coming from the burner system. This module can be mounted near the burner and using the PFRN network, allows for the user interface to be located up to 1000 ft away. The BMS Controller card is a power producer which means that other modules can be plugged into the card’s PFRN ports to gain both communication and power.
● BMS Controller card is near the help screen for easy access to wiring instructions
● One box to mount instead of two
● One power source needed for the entire module
● Multiple UIs showing the same info on each screen change from multiple places
● Option to mount the UI away from the burner
● Simple indication of overall status through LEDs allowing end-users to check statuses from afar
● LCD screen shows statuses of overall system, individual modules, and groups of modules
● Numeric keypad for easy data entry
● Data logging and field firmware updates