PF3100 BMS NETWORK MODULE
|Power Method||Power Producer|
|Number of Ports||4 PFRN Ports|
|Power Method||Power Consumer|
|Voltage Input||36V through PFRN|
|Number of Ports||5 PFRN Ports|
|Dimensions||Width 23.4 cm (9.23 in) |
Height 30.9 cm (12.15 in)
Depth 13.4 cm (5.28 in)
|HazLoc Rating||Class I Div 2|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 65°C|
-40°F to 150°F
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 65°C|
-40°F to 150°F
What is it?
The PF3100 BMS module consists of a BMS enclosure with a BMS Controller card and a Network Expansion card inside.
What does it do?
The BMS Controller card is a hub for most of the wiring coming from the burner system. This module can be mounted near the burner and using the proprietary PFRN network, allows for the user interface to be located up to 1000 ft away. The BMS Controller card is a power producer which means that other modules can be plugged into the card’s PFRN ports to gain both communication and power. This module also includes a Network Expansion card which allows more modules to be added to the PFRN network.
● Easy to read status of module through LEDs
● Can view the status of this module through the PFRN network from the UI module
● Can be placed near the burner housing separately from the UI interface
● BMS Controller card provides power to other modules through PFRN ports
● Network card allows for connections to many other modules to form a single PFRN communication network